Gather Baltimore Volunteer Calendar
We always need help, and there are lots of ways to do it! Here are some ideas:
- Meet us at our warehouse (2800 Sisson Street) every Sunday – Wednesday at 10:00 am – 2:00 pm to help sort and bag produce for our Healthy Blue Bags.
- Attend one of our Gleaning events to collect produce from a local farm (Spring and Fall)
- If you don’t mind a little heavy lifting, help us load and unload produce deliveries.
- Attend a work day at one of our outdoor hoop houses (good for larger groups)
- Got communications skills? Get involved with social media or the website.
- Artistic? Help us with photography, film and flyers for outreach efforts.
- Are you a great writer? Why not help out with informational materials or grants?
- Spread the word! Tell your friends about volunteering, ask your local farmer/grocery if they’d be interested in donating produce.
- Have a truck? Help us transport cardboard to the recycling center!
- Like to compost? We’ve got plenty of compostable produce to spare, just bring your own container.
- Tell us your ideas!